Retail Thought Leaders
5 Key reasons why you need Thought Leadership
- Loss of effectiveness with traditional methods of attracting customers
- Being left behind when competitors are seen as the ‘go to’ retail enterprise due to their expertise.
- Mixed messages and directions within various departments and locations, which leads to fragmented and limited delivery of new and existing solutions.
- Loss of key or high-potential staff who leave because they don’t have/can’t see an opportunity to grow.
- Stagnant growth and momentum due to staff not having something more than numerical targets to inspire them towards their greatness.
A thought leading retail business is driven by individual Thought Leaders within the business.
Thought Leaders that innovate new ways of doing things are respected and admired for their expertise. As a result, positioning yourself and other individuals within your retail business as Thought Leaders is the new form of marketing. Do it well, and you will transform people’s perception of your retail business as THE place to shop and the BEST place to work. And if you are a retail consultant, you will become known as THE retail expert to engage for assistance. In other words, engaging in Thought Leadership has the power to take you, and the people you employ or work with, from knowing something to being known for something. Once this significant positioning shift occurs, your ability to drive business and sales, attract and retain the best talent or help other retailers acquire those skills will improve exponentially.
Benefits for a retail entrepreneur/professional/consultant
A solid understanding of all the benefits listed above for retail organisations ensuring you possess the vital foundational knowledge and skills to become an effective and sought after entrepreneur and consultant to those operating within the retail sector.