Retail Technical Leaders
The 21st century retail environment is more fast-paced, competitive and unpredictable than ever before. With the world becoming smaller and people (your staff and consumers or your retail clients) becoming increasingly savvy and wanting more than just a great product, price, service or pay packet, a reliance on the development of technical skills in retail is an absolute must. Today, as retail organizations continue to expand their global reach, they need retail technical leaders who are exceptionally skilled in their craft. Retailers are looking for professionals who are good technically, especially, if they are to survive in an environment that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA); hence the need for Retail Technical Leaders.
Being better than 98% of the competition is no longer good enough because every single one of your competitors is just a click away. They are the game changers in retail to help organizations and themselves not only survive, but also thrive. The only way you thrive is by being the best in the world.
Learning outcomes by doing the Retail Technical Leader courses:
- Effective merchandising strategies that drive outstanding corporate/business profitability
- A sharper retail business to drive higher performance
- An outstanding product selection that resonates with your target market and is a key ingredient to maximising sales and profits
- Dynamic pricing plans to accelerate the achievement of higher profits
- Powerful store related strategies to ensure you are the first choice retailer
- Strategic partnerships to propel exceptional performance in times of uncertainty
- A ‘lean retail machine’ to drive high performance
- Next practice benchmarks to drive higher profits through a world class supply chain
- The employer of choice insights that sustain high performance teams
- Premium channel selection – a priority to accelerate performance
- Optimal margins and expenses for maximum profit margins
- Outstanding execution – the key to creating a global NEXT practice retail business
- Evaluation strategies designed to measure retail success and deliver high ROI
The Retail Technical Leaders is made up of two streams.
Mini Masters In Retail Series
The Mini Masters in Retail series has been designed to take you on a carefully planned learning journey for beginners in the retail industry who aspire towards being the best in the world retail status. Conducted in manageable bite size blocks, it adopts a strategic, systematic flow in terms of teaching you the skills and knowledge to master the retail process for 21st century success.Read more
The Black Belt In Retail Series
The Black Belt in Retail series has been designed to take those who have chosen to make retail their career, on a carefully planned advanced learning journey towards being the best in the world retail status. Conducted in manageable bite size blocks, it adopts a strategic, systematic flow in terms of teaching you the skills and knowledge to master the retail process for 21st century success.Read more